Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Think you know me?


       


Here is a few facts I think my lovely readers and be people should know about me. Comment your Facts below !

1. I'm young and always felt as though I was much mature than my peers, or at least went dealt with situations my peers wasn't going through.
2. My favorite color is green. This color literally does something to me beside make me feel joyful.
3. I Have so many dreams to succeed.
4. I hate when people talk to close in my face.
5. My favorite food is chicken
6. I have this horrible habit of getting too attached to people really fast. I wish I wouldn't.
7. I wish I could be more affectionate.
8. I am a feminist ! , please don't try to tell me anything other.
9. I like meeting new people, why not become friends?
10. I LOVE to shop, but HATE looking at my bank statements.
11. I love my grandmother.
12. I love makeup, hair and colorful accessories.
13. I hate when people stare at me, especially on the train.
14. A must in my bag: gum, lip balm
15. I can watch all seasons of love and hip hop.
16. I love vogue dancers, want to learn it so badly.
17. I believe I am a very hilarious person.
18. I can munch on peanut snacks for days.
19. I would consider a nice date or meetup at a bar or frozen yogurt place.
20. Black is beauty, I am BEAUTIFUL.

Comment some of your facts !! :)

11 comments:

  1. I see you doing this blog thing....keep it going you will go far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks annette ! It's the only thing that's really keeping me focused lol

      Delete
  2. I don't like people in my face either! Love make-up and coloring my hair and hate looking at my bank statement! Lol Having spent a little time with you, you are very mature for your age. As for your looks, Stunning! Love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all love doing our hair and makeup Lo ! &thanks, being mature sometimes isn't really fun, well atleast for me, but then again I glad I am. Thanks for the comment you're stunning as well ! :)

      Delete
  3. You are welcome. Thanks for the help, I think I was hitting add and not save ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to you so well...I hate people staring at me too, it's so annoying but I loved this post and I wish you the best and hope you see all success. I am also a new blogger like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like this post!
    I'm the same on nbr 3,4 13,14 and i hate to admit it but I watch love and hip hop too :P
    And of course YESSS to 20!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete